Media Center Programs:
- Morning News Crew: A group of students trained on the technology of the morning show.
- Morning News Anchors: 3rd-5th grade students can sign a form to be a news anchor. The students rotate on a weekly basis.
- Volunteers: 3rd-5th grade students who volunteer to help with library duties such as shelving books.
- Genius Hour: 4th & 5th grade students choose a topic, research the topic, and create the presentation. This is during Media Center classes (Approx start time Quarter 2)
- 4th & 5th Graders Helen Ruffin Reading Bowl